Parental Involvement is encouraged throughout the College in the following ways.
- By becoming an active member of our Parents and Friends Committee (PFC).
- By assisting with classroom activities.
- By becoming interested in your child’s homework and discussing his/her day’s activities.
- By helping at sporting events and swimming, coaching sports teams and helping on camps or excursions.
- By attending and ensuring your child attends compulsory extra-curricula activities.
- By supporting fundraising activities.
- By communicating with staff, especially when problems or concerns are raised.