Redeemer Lutheran College, Biloela is set on 6.4 hectares (15.8 acres) of land just off the main highway and backs on to bushland.
Its facilities include;
- A large Preparatory classroom, with bathroom amenities and fenced in playground including a large covered sandpit, hand-pump fed creek bed leading to mud pit. The playground also includes a Tee-Pee, yarning circle and experiential garden.
- A Junior Primary Block which has three classrooms for Year 1, 2 and the Educational Support room, boys’ and girls’ amenities and storage room with an adjacent playground consisting of fixed play equipment and a large covered sandpit.
- A Senior Primary Block consisting of four classrooms for Years 3, 4, 5, 6 and boys’ and girls’ amenities.
- A Secondary School Campus consisting of four classrooms, large modern Home Economics room designed specifically to be used for Food Technology, Fabrics and Textiles and Secondary Art, a Science Laboratory and a Secondary Staffroom for teacher preparation.
- A Manual Arts facility with three work rooms; Metalwork room, Woodwork room and classroom.
- A dedicated Arts Block room. The large area has moveable benches and seating, flooring suitable for wet activities and wash tubs. A large storage room gives space for storing a large quantity of Art materials. Adjacent to the Arts Room is an all-weather shelter where students play and sit to eat at scheduled times.
- A large modern well-resourced Library with separate teaching area, courtyard, Teaching Resource room and an Independent Study and research area for Secondary School students.
- A Chapel with a multipurpose room – kitchen and stationary storeroom. The Chapel is used for both Primary and Secondary worship and weekly Secondary School Assemblies.
- A Uniform Shop attached to Chapel with change room and storage space.
- A Multipurpose Facility, called Banksia Place, has a sports auditorium with electrically operated basketball backboards affixed to the walls; removable netball and volleyball posts for indoor sports activities; stage and change rooms with showers for performance opportunities; a fully outfitted kitchen with servery; sports room with plentiful sports equipment; storage room for storage of function tables and chairs; and an Audio Visual room housing exceptional sound and data projection equipment and a large collection of costumes and props.
- Large roller doors at the back of the auditorium open out onto a roofed fenced in double hardcourt marked for tennis and basketball.
- Banksia Place is used daily by staff and students for Daily Fitness, Sport and Physical Education lessons and Morning Tea and Lunch play and is also available at low cost for community groups to use after hours.
- Banksia Place Kitchen is used by the Student Representative Council for Food days and the Parents and Friends Committee for Catering for Sports day and Fundraising events.
- Banksia Place is also used as a Performance area for Assembly, class presentation days/nights and the Annual Whole of College Performance.
- An Administration Block with Reception and adjacent “Getting Better” Room, the main College Staffroom and Offices for the Principal, Bursar, Business and Administration Assistants, ICT Co-ordinator and College Counsellor.
- A Sports Shed for storage of large sports items, Preparatory and PFC equipment.
- A 400m oval with natural tiered seating.
- A hilly Bike Track for students to use during breaks.
- A Shaded Fitness Circuit.
- Covered walkways ensuring access to all buildings in all weather conditions.
- Ten rain water tanks situated around the College to harvest water to supply water to the ablutions facilities. When possible this water is also used to water the grounds.
- Two carparks, located on Archer Street and Collard Street, providing 60 spaces, are available for staff and parents. The Archer Street Carpark has a STOP DROP and GO area, parent parking and shaded parking for staff.
- A drive through STOP DROP and GO adjacent to the Secondary School Campus.
- Fully air-conditioned teaching spaces.
- A substantial plant of solar panels designed to minimise the environmental footprint of the College.